Kolkata or the City of Joy is one of the best and most happening metros of India. A large number of people have this dream of owning a residential property in Kolkata. This city, which has some of the most expensive residential localities is known to have a number of affordable areas where the common man can buy a decent home and settle down. Here are some of the affordable residential projects in Kolkata in best localities.
1. Sonarpur: This is a south-eastern suburb of Kolkata. This place has some of the most affordable housing projects from good builders in India. One of the important things about this area is that it has good roads and infrastructure and is well connected. One can also find good schools in this area and it is also a place which has some good hospitals.
2. Dum Dum: This is one place which has affordable projects and it is also one which will give you a good appreciation in the long run. The place is close to the metro and railway stations and of course the International airport which is located in the region itself. This area is well connected with the important destinations of the city. This place has some of the best facilities in terms of health care and education.
3. Santoshpur: Now, this is one place which is a preferred location for residential projects and reputed real estate developers are coming up with premium projects in this locality. You will find the rates to be low as compared to other areas and this area is a good place to stay with your family. With easy accessibility to buses and metro connectivity, it becomes very easy to travel to different parts of the city from this area. In addition to good connectivity, this is also an area where you will find markets, malls, educational institutions, healthcare facilities and all other facilities that families will normally require.
4. Rajarhat: Rajarhat is little on the outskirts. It is around 15 km away from the main city. It has projects from good builders in India. This place is close to important business places of Kolkata and hence the demand for residential property in this area is increasing. The locality is well planned and efforts are being made to improve the connectivity of the area. It is now well connected to many places in Kolkata and there are plans to improve it further. One must keep in mind that once the infrastructure and facilities in this area improve, the price of property will naturally go up. Any real estate developer will try to get more money from projects which are currently available at low rates. So it is important that you act fast and buy a good property in this area at the earliest.
5. Chetala: One more location which is considered to be one of the best areas in Kolkata is Chetala. Chetala is sought after locality in the real estate market in Kolkata. There is tremendous rise in the price of the real estate market in this area.
These are some of the localities in Kolkata which have property at affordable rates. One of the most important things about these places is that though the property rates are low, infrastructure, connectivity and basic facilities of all these areas are good. So for those who are in search of affordable housing in Kolkata, these localities do merit a closer look.